Reference & Research

Legal Documents

For divorce/dissolution/parenting agreement/custody forms, visit here (Supreme Court of Ohio - Domestic Relations and Juvenile Standardized Forms):

For Power of Attorney/Living Will/Advanced Directives, visit here (Leading Age Ohio, with support from the Ohio State Bar Association):

For most everything else probate-related, i.e. wrongful death, name changes, protective services, alcohol/drug abuse treatment, insolvency, etc., visit here (Supreme Court of Ohio - Probate Forms):